[HCDX]: Allied Voice silent ?

Dear DX-ers
Since about one week I have not heard "R. Allied Voice", the NATO radio program for Kosovo/Serbia transmitted from an aircraft. Before, 1003 kHz always gave me a definite carrier, but no good audio. 1270 kHz used to come in reasonably well around 2100 UTC. Both frequencies are empty now.
Has transmission ended, now that the situation in Kosovo returns to "normal" (to use this rather optimistic _expression_ to describe the present situation) ?
Or did they change frequencies ?
Anyone who knows more ?

Regards,
Aart Rouw