[HCDX]: Grayland DX-pedition

Dear all,
I had a look at the website of this DXpedition : http://surf.to/grayland99
Everyone who has not yet done so, should check this.
This really sets a new standard in how to run such activities !
Thanks guys, this shows what is possible these days, both from the technical and communication point.
All this reading about coastal effects makes me feel a bit land-locked. The scenery in my area (Black Forest, Germany) is probably as good as anywhere along the US Pacific coast, but for the ocean coast I have to travel 500 km at least. Only water of some importance is the river Rhine. I am afraid this does not qualify for "coastal effects"............

73's
Aart Rouw
Bühl, Germany
AR7030 + 15m longwire.