Re: [HCDX]: UNID 6090

Dear DXers,

today I listened angain to the last few minutes of the broadcast as
discribed below. I compared several midi-file national anthems with my recording
of 6090 kHz. Finally the NA of ALBANIA matched with the recording, although
the one played before s/off sounds slightly slower. Should be Radio Tirana.

According to information from other OMs, this is the NA service in
Albanian. Is this transmission audible in the target area?

73, Uwe.

http://www.kotalampi.com/hard-core-dx/

--
Uwe Volk