[HCDX]: UNID 6090

Dear DXers,

I heard an unidentified station on 6090.05 kHz from 0445 to 0456 UTC,
SINPO 22432, severe side-channel QRM by Munich on 6085, so best
audibility was in USB mode.
Until 0444 theatre presentation, short announcement, NA, s/off at 0456
UTC. During announcement "... programmi em Voz do Voz Capital..."
mentioned. Although language was not defenetely not Spanish, I am not
convinced that this could be Bandeirantes, because the national anthem
wasn't the same as published on Al Quaglieri's Interval Signals
Online.

After s/off at 0456 UTC AIA-Caribbean Beacon became audible with a
weak signal.

Any idea?

73 de Uwe.