[HCDX]: WHAMLOG

Fellow DXers,

On July 31, I updated WHAMLOG to reflect the July changes in the FCC's
AM, FM, and TV databases. As well, Industry Canada files, the most
recent version dated July 27, were also updated on The WHAMLOG Page at
the same time.

I had the misfortune of rogers.on.ca (a cable network, which hosted some
of my stuff), switching to @home.com. Supposedly, I (and others) were
advised of the move, but it wasn't so. Many of my files were simply
erased. About 50% of the files on The WHAMLOG Pages are history, so I'm
glad I made frequent backups. If you get a "file not found" or 404
error, I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

I've been re-constructing things, moving backups to some of my other
sites, but if anyone here is perusing my pages, and comes across a bad
link, I'd really appreciate an e-mail.
--
Regards,
Werner Funkenhauser