[HCDX]: Power of RNI 1575.4

Hi,

coming back to the recent topic of the possible transmitter-power of
RNI, I found this on their new FAQ on their website:

2: What is the power of the transmitter?
A: Not a simple one, this. The licence conditions state that a maximum
ERP (effective radiated power) of one Watt may be used. Simple, short,
aerial systems are notoriously inefficient so to make sure the OUTPUT
power of one Watt is reached we have 100 Watts in reserve, available at
the transmitter.

Mystery solved...

73's
Martin