Re: [HCDX]: Solar eclipse!

It was interesting to read this and similar logs
from the eclipse.  We had a total eclipse here
in the northwestern US about 20 years ago with
similar results.  From my QTH in Seattle at
about 10 am local time, stations in southern
Oregon, northern California, southern Idaho, and
northern Utah faded up as the eclipse moved
eastward, and then gradually faded back down.
Most of them were stations I could normally hear
at night, but it was still interesting and
unusual to receive them in the late morning.

Bruce