[HCDX]: VOA Poro, PHL

Hello,

On a German mailing list, I read that Kim Elliot announced that the VOA
relaystation at Poro, PHL, will close at the end of September 1999. Most off
the transmissions will be taken over by Saipan (ex KHBI) or Tinian.
It was said that Tinang will stay on the air.

Meanwhile, thanks to a tip on the same mailing list, I am listening to
strong signals from Radio Caroline on 5935 kHz. Nobody seems to be sure
about the location of the transmitter. Merlin and DTK Julich are suggested.
DJ just said "...from somewhere in the middle of Europe. Where? I don't
know...".

Best 73',
Mark Veldhuis.