[HCDX]: Re: INTERNATIONAL LIGHTHOUSE WEEKEND

[HCDX]: Re: INTERNATIONAL LIGHTHOUSE WEEKEND

Karl and all

We will be operating from the Amelia Island Lighthouse during the
International Lighthouse Weekend.  The call will be W4A with the QSLs going
to N5VL.  We will be on SSB/CW/RTTY.  This will be by the Florida DXpedition
Group.
Our operation will be the first and possibly the last from this Lighthouse as
the US Government is trying to sell this lighthouse our location is on IOTA
NA138.

See you on the air.

Best 73 Vance