[HCDX]: KAXY 1660 - Waco - Test coming soon!

[HCDX]: KAXY 1660 - Waco - Test coming soon!

KAXY 1660 in Waco will be on the air soon.  The transmitter is in, the tower
is up, and the only thing they're waiting for is some cable to connect
everything together.
>From what I am told, the station manager wants to do a full power nighttime
test sometime in the next week. (the station is due to be on the air with
programming by the end of next week)   They've made up a tape they want to
run and I should know on Monday when the test will be.

Keep your ears open! :)

Arnold Evans