[HCDX]: SEPTEMBER DX ONTARIO DELAYED

Forwarded message from ODXA
===========================

SEPTEMBER DX ONTARIO DELAYED

Due to the sudden bankruptcy of our longtime printer in Toronto just
before
the September DX Ontario was to go to press, the ODXA had to begin a
search
for a new printer.

We are pleased to report that a printer has been selected. Newmarket
Printing (conveniently located close to my home!) will begin printing as
soon as possible.

At this time we cannot say when DX Ontario will be mailed, but we will
do
everything possible to make it as soon as possible. We ask for your
patience as we make this change and as the September magazine will
arrive
in your mailbox well into September. We should be back on schedule for
the
October issue.

Harold Sellers
Managing Editor, DX Ontario