Re: [HCDX]: RTNC Kinshasa

In einer eMail vom 02.09.99 08:58:07 (MEZ) - Mitteleurop. Sommerzeit schreibt
shack@xxxxxx:

>  Has anyone received recent a QSL from RTNC Kinshasa-15244 Khz?
>  Is the postal service working in this country?
>  And a correct adress please, with a v/s posible?

Well, it is a country at war. Try the address mentioned in WRTH. Most
ex-Zaire stations used to be good verifiers (except for Bunia and Kisangani,
which I never mananged to QSL). But all this was before the war.

vy73
Harald