[HCDX]: Fwd: WMIB TESTING 10KW

--- Begin Message ---

G'Day from across the pond.
Phil Beckman CE of WMIB is doing another test of the 10Kw rig from midnight
EDT on Sept 12th. WMIB freq ios 1660kHz X Band. I asked him for more lead
time as last time there was only 20 hours notice. Reports should go to:
mrradioguy@xxxxxxxxxx

Cheers
Chris Martin

His message is as follows :

Greetings to you of the down under l-o-n-g wire!
I will be crankin' WMIB up to 10kw in the wee hours of September 12,
probably starting right at midnight EDT.
Sorry for the short notice last time (procrastination).
Hope this is a better lead time!

Phil

Oh... I did get responses from the last test, but all Stateside. Texas,
Mississippi and Virginia.
We have also received reports from Sweden and Italy over the last few
weeks.
Love that expanded band!

--- End Message ---