[HCDX]: Re:UTC versus local time for Latin America?

[HCDX]: Re:UTC versus local time for Latin America?

Hello all...and thanks for the information!

All the time changes around the world makes you feel "is my tongue" in the middle:)

My personal opinions is:
Why can't the "world community" get settle for a day when the DST starts and another for when it
ends....for example first sun in april and first sunday in oct.?

That way it would make a little bit easier!!

It's enough when we have the different time zones around the world.

Well....I guess dxing was suppose to be easy:))

73's

Alf Aardal