[HCDX]: Radio 9 de Julho 1600 kHz

Bjarne Melde wrote:
> The new Brazilian on 1600, Radio 9 de Julho, replied with a v/l after
> 4 months, v/s is Monsenhor Dario Bevilacqua, Diretor Geral.  According
> to the letter, they use 100 kW - if memory serves me right the CP listed
> in the WRTH mentioned 20kW.  Address is
> Rua Manoel de Arzao 85, 02730-030 Freguesia do O, SP.

Yes, this is an easy catch here in Scandinavia.  However, does
anyone know if this is the same station which was heard in 1960's
& 1970's on 9620 kHz.  I have a QSL from this station which was
located in Sao Paulo, too, and used also the name Radio 9 de Julho.
Is this the same station or a new one?

Jorma Mantyla
Kangasala, Finland