[HCDX]: FYI -- To All Hurricane Radio Monitors

[HCDX]: FYI -- To All Hurricane Radio Monitors

For a listing of Hurricane Frequencies we invite you to our website at:

http://www.palmsradio.com/hurricane.html

This is a listing of all primary Radio frequencies to monitor during
Hurricane Floyd and Other Hurricanes during the Hurricane season.  And
is a public service publication of Rock-it Radio.

Please feel free to distribute information on this website.

                                Sincerely,

                                Bennie Dingo
                                Rock-it Radio

e mail:  Rocktiradio@xxxxxxxxxxxxx