Re: [HCDX]: US Daytime power

Hi Martin,
The US National Weather Service has replaced 90% of all NWS stations
broadcast by computers. The local Weather information, forecast and conditions
are all feed into a computer and a computer simulated voice then broadcast that
data via the NWS VHF-Hi NFM channels on
WX1 -- 162.550
WX2 -- 162.400
WX3 -- 162.475