[HCDX]: 3245 Brazil

Major flutter on 49 meter band Wednesday night caused me to check
tropical bands.

3245 (t) Radio Clube, Brazil  0549-0705+ 9/23  EE pop music of
60's-80's including Beatles. fair/poor signal, but audio equal or less
than propagation noise. No top of hour announcement, but talk at 0705.
Announcer sounded Latin American, with mention of Buenos Dias, and
Nacional. Very little copy on announcements, but records easy to ID.
(Russell-MI)

Also noted a Latin American sounding station on 5035 at 0643.

Reception on my old DX-400 was as good or better than my other
radios!

Larry Russell