Re: [HCDX]: ADMIN: Hard-Core-DX passes 500 members

On Thu, Sep 23, 1999 at 03:58:02PM -0400, Rod Williams wrote:
> I was not aware of Hard-Core-DX Digest.

I'm replying to the list because someone else might be interested in too.

Hard-Core-DX digest is the collection of articles submitted to the list
and sent out in one bigger email usually once a day. You can subscribe
to it by sending "subscribe hard-core-dx-digest" (without quotes) in email
body to majordomo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Risto

PS. See the FAQ in http://www.kotalampi.com/hard-core-dx/