[HCDX]: DXing China, DXing Russia, DXing Brazil

[HCDX]: DXing China, DXing Russia, DXing Brazil

Hi!

Please check out my DXing China -page at
http://www.geocities.com/Colosseum/Park/3232/dxing_china.htm
You'll find probably largest collection (in the western world) of links to Chinese stations' web sites.
The Chinese Home Pages are composed with Chinese characters, so to see them correctly, You will need Chinese Language Support Pack for Windows.  And to understand them, You'll need iSilk - the online Chinese Web translator (requires IE 4.0 or Netscape 4.5).  The link to iSilk is on my page, too.

You may also want to peek my DXing Russia
http://www.geocities.com/Colosseum/Park/3232/dxing_russia.htm
and DXing Brazil
http://www.geocities.com/Colosseum/Park/3232/dxing_brazil.htm
-pages. They present lots of station links not to be found anywhere else...

Pentti Lintujarvi
Webmaster of '1000 Lakes DX Page'
http://www.geocities.com/Colosseum/Park/3232/dx.htm