[HCDX]: Weird reception this morning. (14th October)

[HCDX]: Weird reception this morning. (14th October)

While shaving this morning listening to Radio Wales on 882 kHz Washford ( an
Excellent signal here in Aberdare) I became aware of a Middle Eastern
station mixing with Washford before it drown out the Radio Wales TX
altogether.  I raced to the bedroom to tune on the AOR7030+ just in time to
here this Middle Eastern station mixing with Washford before fading away
several seconds later.  I would estimate that the total reception was less
than 90 seconds.
This all happened around 0615 UTC this morning, and was confirmed when I
arrived in Work to find that a collegue had also experienced the same when
listening to Radio Wales on 882 kHz.

Did anyone else notice anything strange at this time, or have any
explanation for this strange reception.

73's
Graham Powell
Webmaster for the Online DX Logbook
The most up-to-date Shortwave and Tropical Band Loggings are always on the
Online DX Logbook at:-  http://www.dxsheigra.freeserve.co.uk