[HCDX]: 1485 kHz - Hindustani station from Holland

[HCDX]: 1485 kHz - Hindustani station from Holland

Hi,

cannot recall whether this station has been already reported here, but at
least for myself I discovered it this morning.

OCT 15   -   0620-0745 UTC   -   1485 kHz
listed as planned: Hindoestaanse Omroepst., Den Haag, Holland (1,25 kW)

I heard indian songs, some announcements, a number of commercials.
"Rotterdam" mentioned many times, also "Den Haag". Language was Hindi (?),
all numbers were spoken in Dutch.
Heard something like "ASTAR RADIO". Signal was mostly very weak, but some
nice peaks noted at around 0700. Faded out after 0745 UTC...

Is this station really new or have I overlooked a message about it in this
list?

GOOD DX,

Karel Honzik,
the Czech Republic