Re: [HCDX]: 1377 kHz - Radio Free Africa

Re: [HCDX]: 1377 kHz - Radio Free Africa

Yes, you are correct Karel. This station identifies as Radio Tanzania,
Dar-es-Salaam, it's rather a question of a relaying service during the
night. I have not noted any Radio Free Africa-program at all during the
night. They have some programs also from VOA, at least news broadcasts
quite regularly.
I noted this African station as unid already 12.7 interferring with
Sandlane-1377.04, but the signal is much stronger now than during the
summer when they obviously were in a testing phase.  I can still here
Sandlane here, last night with religious preaching in Portuguese, but only
occasionally when Tanzania is week.
Per-Ole Stenman