[HCDX]: B-99 DXing with Cumbre schedule

Hi, everyone!  The schedule here will go into effect on 31 October
1999, when World Harvest Radio goes on its B-99 frequency schedule.
Please note that all transmissions from WHRI and WHRA will be one
UTC hour later, while KWHR transmissions will not shift time.

Frequencies are in kHz; times are UTC.
Programs are approximately 30 minutes long.

WHRI ANGEL I (Americas/Caribbean)

Sat 0600  7315
Sat 1330  15105 (new time; will be on 9495 at 1230 UTC before 31 Oct)
Sat 0830  7315
Sat 2330  9495
Sun 1600  15105

WHRI ANGEL II  (Eur/Mideast/Afr/Rus/N Am)

Sat 0600  5745
Sat 0830  5745
Sat 1630  13760 (new frequency)
Sat 1900  13760
Sun 0400  5745
Sun 0530  5745
Sun 1630  13760 (new frequency)

KWHR ANGEL III  (Asia)

Sat 0300  17510
Sat 0600  17780
Sun 0000  17510
Sun 0600  17780
Sun 1830  9930 (new frequency)

KWHR ANGEL IV  (South Pacific)

Sun 1300  9930 (new frequency)

WHRA ANGEL V (Africa/Mideast) (may also be audible for many WHRI
listeners)

Fri 2300  17650
Sat 0230  7580
Sat 0930  11565
Sat 1700  17650
Sat 2230  17650
Sun 0200  7580
Sun 0930  11565
(Sun 2230  17650 has been dropped)

The program may be heard on Real Audio whenever it is on shortwave
at the World Harvest website <http://www.whr.org>.  Also, it is
audible on demand at the Cumbre DX website; the URL for it is
<http://www.cumbredx.org>.

The postal address for shortwave reception reports:
World Harvest Radio
P.O. Box 12
South Bend IN 46624
U.S.A.

The postal address for the DXing with Cumbre program:
Marie Lamb
c/o WAER Radio
215 University Place
Syracuse NY 13244-2110
U.S.A.

Please take note: I announced a fax number for this program in the
past; I will not mention that number here, but just wish to state
that the number now has another use, and so it is no longer good for
faxes.  E-mail or postal mail is fine for most purposes, but if you
must fax something for the program, please use the WAER fax number at
+1 315 443-2148, and mark the fax to the attention of Marie Lamb.

Thanks for listening and contributing, as always!

73--
Marie Lamb
DXing with Cumbre