[HCDX]: Jens Frost has left us

Dear friends,
	As friends to Jens Frost, it is my sad duty to inform you that Jens
suddenly passed away this Monday after a heart stroke.
	I talked with him on phone last Friday where he confirmed his
participation in the small EDXC Conference on Nov 6 here in Copenhagen.
Yesterday I received a letter from him poststamped Monday with
contributions to the next ShortwaveNews. So for me it is hard to believe
that he is no longer, but his son-in-law, Per Soerensen told me so this
afternoon, and I promised to inform you.
	Letters of condolences can be sent to his daughter and son-in-law, Sonja
Frost & Per Soerensen, Engvaenget 18, DK 2650 Hvidovre, Denmark.
	A request to Editors and Publishers: Please delete Jens Frost from your
distribution lists of broadcast schedules, etc.
	In deep sorrow,
		 Anker Petersen