[HCDX]: ADMIN: please ignore the previous mail

[HCDX]: ADMIN: please ignore the previous mail

Some of you got weird mail saying "Welcome to Hard-Core-DX"... please
ignore it! I have been playing tonight with "Mailman" list manager and
accidentally sent some of you welcome text when I added all subscribers
to the new list.

It's possible that I will migrate my lists into this new mail list
manager that provides some nice features (for example web based
subscription etc). But you weren't supposed to know that yet...

Risto

begin:vcard
n:Kotalampi;Risto
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:AOL/Netscape Communications;West Coast Server Support
version:2.1
email;internet:rko@xxxxxxxxxxxx
title:Senior Systems Administrator
fn:Risto Kotalampi