[HCDX]: new record list

Hello,

Just a brief note to let you know that my new record list is now ready. If you would like me to send it to you as a text-file, just mail me back and I’ll see to it immediately. The printed version of the list won’t go out until next week so if you find something of interest there’s a good chance to get it. You may also check out the updates on www.rock.x.se

Best wishes

Ronny Forslund

Rock'n Records - the home of good ol'vinyl on the Net. Meeting place for record collectors.
Visit us today at http://www.rock.x.se email: info@xxxxxxxxx