Re: [HCDX]: Re: 7410 AIR

Getting it here nicely now but have to use LSB to get rid of WBCQ

A ham, KD4EMG (?) is also calling CQ in slow cw on 7407.5, almost on top of it.  Must be a spur
because he was QSOing someone before that.

73,

Jeff,  K1MOD
Macomb, IL

http://www.oldtvguides.com/DXPhotos
(none of the  links after the F2 TV Photos are working yet)

----------
> From: jerry.monroe@xxxxxxxxxxx
> To: hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [HCDX]: Re: 7410 AIR
> Date: Thursday, October 28, 1999 3:47 PM
>
> Was keeping an eye on the signals levels as received from AIR EE Service on 7410 khz this
afternoon,

> Their signal level was barely receivable at 1800 UT (2pm afternoon Eastern Time) and in two hours
their
> signal has increased 25 to 30 db in average signal strength as recorded on a HP Spectrum
Analyzer,