[HCDX]: France & Malta

I have been visiting France last week. Acc.to reports there shall be Radio
Bleue transmitters of 1 kW in Mulhouse and St Brieuc on 1044 & 1197 kHz. I
stayed in both cities, but no signals on the indicated frequencies. Is
there any HCDX reader in France that can confirm ??

The week before I visited the island of Crete and had a wonderful daytime
reception of Radio Malta on 999 kHz. According to their announcements they
closed the daily program at 24.00 LT and no night transmissions could be
traced. Is there any HCDX reader in the reguion that can check ?

Best regards/
Bengt