Re: [HCDX]: Re: [A-DX] R. New Zealand Log...

Re: [HCDX]: Re: [A-DX] R. New Zealand Log...

Hi Robert,

This was not a test.. Radio New Zealand International relay the sports
channel "Radio Sport" who use WQTM 540's ESPN programming as a filler...
there may have been a break in transmission between games at the Rugby World
Cup or in coverage of the India vs. New Zealand cricket match.

We unlucky people in NZ hear WQTM via all the Radio Sport stations when the
local sports coverage ends usually in the early evenings, our ears being
bombarded by "The Team" through the night - talking about American sports
that few Kiwis are familiar with... why they don't just turn them off or
leave dead-air I don't know... though I do know why I wish they would!

Anyway, such relay programming will fortunately be rare on RNZI... (I
hope..)

73s Paul