[HCDX]: wanting to meet DXers in the UK next year..

[HCDX]: wanting to meet DXers in the UK next year..

Greetings all

I'm leaving RSA on Jan 25 next year for the UK. I hope to have employment
there by the time I arrive, or soon after. I will be probably based in the
London/Reading area but this is not a certainty. I might be emigrating
permanently if things work out.

I'd be very keen to meet up with some SW and especially MW DXers with the
view of going on Dxpeditions. I'm especially keen to go to Sheigra and
compare it with my DXpedition experiences in RSA.

Plse drop me an email if you're interested in getting in contact

Vince Stevens
Cape Town
Southern Tip of Africa