Re: Re: [HCDX]: SA Desert DXpedition logs

Re: Re: [HCDX]: SA Desert DXpedition logs

Hi Mauno and Vince,

I monitored 1503 kHz at 1900 today (7 November). The two stations heard
were:
Vo.Iran (Persian, tx in Bushehr, 100 kW), and
Mayak (Russian, tx presumably in Salekhard, 5 kW)

No other Slavic-speaking voices appear at this time. But I'm located
relatively close to Salekhard (and far from, say, Beograd or Warsaw), so
it's only a suggestion.

BTW, Mauno, do you hear Belgorod tx yourself at present? WRTH says they must
relay Rst Yunost, but there's no trace of this program on the freq here.

73,
Dmitri Mezin,
Kazan, Russia