RE: [HCDX]: HFCC listing

At 11/07/1999 10:22 PM , Richard Jary wrote:
> >The new frequency allocation list forom the HFCC has now appeared on the
> >internet at:
> >
> >http://www.hfcc.org/data/index.html
> >
> Hi Richard,
>
> I downloaded the file in txt but, how to identify each column???
The new version includes the explanations for the site codes and country
codes etc. Some versions I have seen have only had the text data file
without the abbreviations. The headers are also there.

<snip>

I don't know all the field names, I will guess at the following...
FREQ         Frequency
STRT         Start time in UTC
STOP         Finish time in UTC
CIRAF ZONES  ITU target zone(?) - does anyone have a list of these?

I think WRTH had a map of the CIRAF Zones a few years ago. Or, the VOAAREA program has an option to display CIRAF Zones. I wrote a text description several years ago. Maybe I can find it.

LOC          Transmitter location - see SITE.TXT
AZIMUTH      Antenna direction (main lobe)
DAYS         Days of Week - 1 = Monday, 7 = Sunday (at a guess)

1 is Sunday, 7 is Saturday

FDATE        Start date in format DDMMYY
TDATE        Finish date in format DDMMYY

Yeah - sure doesn't make for easy sorts.

MOD Mode?

Yes

LANGUAGE     Language - abbreviations inconsistent and not always shown
anyway
ADM          Country of station
BRC          Broadcasting organisation - see BROADCAS.TXT
FMO          Appears to show station name or master authority such as FCC

Frequency Management Organization

REQ# OLD ALT1 ALT2  ALT3  NOTES
             Not really sure what these mean - if anything!

Refers to "Requirement Number" and alternate frequencies.

73,

DanF

Dan Ferguson            K4VOA           Northern Virginia
df@xxxxxxxxxx

GOOD HOME PROVIDED FOR WAYWARD HEATHKIT EQUIPMENT

Wanted:
HEATHKIT SB-110A Transceiver - state condition & price

National NC-190 Receiver - state condition & price