From: owner-hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Dan Ferguson
Sent: Monday, November 08, 1999 9:28 PM
To: hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [HCDX]: HFCC listing

At 11/07/1999 10:22 PM , Richard Jary wrote:
> > >The new frequency allocation list forom the HFCC has now appeared
on the
> > >internet at:
> > >
> > >http://www.hfcc.org/data/index.html
> > >
> > Hi Richard,
> >
> > I downloaded the file in txt but, how to identify each column???

--
>The new version includes the explanations for the site codes and
country
>codes etc. Some versions I have seen have only had the text data file
>without the abbreviations. The headers are also there.

  <snip>

>I don't know all the field names, I will guess at the following...
>FREQ         Frequency
>STRT         Start time in UTC
>STOP         Finish time in UTC
>CIRAF ZONES  ITU target zone(?) - does anyone have a list of these?

I think WRTH had a map of the CIRAF Zones a few years ago.
Or, the VOAAREA program has an option to display CIRAF Zones.
I wrote a text description several years ago.  Maybe I can find it.

>LOC          Transmitter location - see SITE.TXT
>AZIMUTH      Antenna direction (main lobe)
>DAYS         Days of Week - 1 = Monday, 7 = Sunday (at a guess)

1 is Sunday, 7 is Saturday

>FDATE        Start date in format DDMMYY
>TDATE        Finish date in format DDMMYY

Yeah - sure doesn't make for easy sorts.

>MOD          Mode?

Yes

>LANGUAGE     Language - abbreviations inconsistent and not always shown
>anyway
>ADM          Country of station
>BRC          Broadcasting organisation - see BROADCAS.TXT
>FMO          Appears to show station name or master authority such as
FCC

Frequency Management Organization

>REQ# OLD ALT1 ALT2  ALT3  NOTES
>              Not really sure what these mean - if anything!

Refers to "Requirement Number" and alternate frequencies.

73,

DanF

Dan Ferguson            K4VOA           Northern Virginia
df@xxxxxxxxxx

     GOOD HOME PROVIDED FOR WAYWARD HEATHKIT EQUIPMENT

Wanted:
HEATHKIT SB-110A Transceiver - state condition & price

National NC-190 Receiver - state condition & price
For more information, please check
http://www.kotalampi.com/hard-core-dx/