[HCDX]: Re: Press release: new edition of Long and Medium Wave List!

[HCDX]: Re: Press release: new edition of Long and Medium Wave List!

Hi friends,

the following mail reached me at my office mail-account today, and I don´t
want to keep it from you. I downloaded and printed Herman´s list, and it
looks very well made. Not knowing much about the MW scene, I can´t however
say anything about the lists accuracy. That´s for you MW buffs... ;-)

73 de Thomas