[HCDX]: ## DXPEDITION TO PY0S DELAYED, AGAIN! ##

[HCDX]: ## DXPEDITION TO PY0S DELAYED, AGAIN! ##

PY0S - ST PETER AND ST PAUL ARCHIPELAGO, BRAZIL
TRIP DELAYED AGAIN

The Brazilian Navy, through the Secretary for Ocean Resources,
advises that the trip to the Archipelago St. Peter & St. Paul
has been postponed until April, 2000.

At the present time, the Navy and the Brazilian Environmental
Department are reconstructing the wooden building and anchorage
which were destroyed by heavy seas.

It's a slow process, but it should be completed by the end of
March, 2000 - probably!

Once again, the NATAL DX GROUP advises that the DXpedition has
been postponed until April of 2000 and that new information will
be duly forthcoming.

Our apologies to those who may have been disappointed; we hope
to contact them on our next DXpedition.

Vy 73,
NATAL DX GROUP
Natal, Brazil