[HCDX]: Big line-up of unids - revisited

[HCDX]: Big line-up of unids - revisited

About one month ago I was asking info on couple of unids.  Thanks to the combine effort of dxing community, there is only one UNID left.

9704.20 station was really Radio Ethiopia starting it's broadcasting day.  The ID's were really clear.  Funny how your ears play tricks on you in the early morning hours, after sleepless night...

13750 station identifying as 'Allende Radio' was in fact All India Radio in French on a new frequency. Those wishful ears again...

4875 station was Radio Khara (or Kara). A private (pirate?) station broadcasting on couple of mornings per week from Georgia. Using probably the Dusheti transmitter listed. I just wonder why haven't I observed any news on this station.

5101.23 station was Voice of Jammu Kashmir Freedom, a new clandestine broadcasting from Pakistan(?).

4431.68 station remains to be identified.  I guess the signal comes from Sweden.  A pirate is a possibility, but the strange choice for frequency and the strange programming - Swedish dance band tunes mainly - makes one wonder. (although some pirates ARE strange)  On the grounds of the programming one would presume this was feeding link of a hospital radio.  Is there such a thing in Sweden?

Thanks all for your effort!

p.s One station that was omitted from my list of UNIDs was an Arabic -speaking station on 4789.4. However, I later discovered myself it was BSKSA Second Arabic programme on 7th harmonic from 684 kHz.

73 de Pentti Lintujarvi, Helsinki, Finland