[HCDX]: R Pakistan

R Pakistan has recently canned it's 0230z b'cast in EE. Heard them today in
EE following a Hindi program at 0300 on 21460.

Also noted R Ukraine have reactivated 21510, hrd 0930 last night in presumed
Ukrainian. Language seemed to change at 1000 but then I'm no expert on these
matters.

Regards,

Paul

*****
Paul Ormandy, 33 Greta Street, Oamaru, New Zealand, paul@xxxxxxxxxxx

Join me for the "South Pacific DX Report" on Radio New Zealand
International, HCJB, AWR, and NZ's Radio Reading Service - ZLXA. Full
details available from the South Pacific DX Resource web-site:

 http://radiodx.com/spdxr

Or you can listen to RNZI's "Mailbox" here:

http://www.audionet.co.nz/ranz.html