[HCDX]: Who has a harmonic verified?

Instead of thanking us for pointing out a harmonics problem, most Chief
Engineers will refuse to send out a QSL. Instead they will tell us that
there is
something wrong with our equiment.

The reaction is quite human, but I guess it also shows the limited value of
many a verification.

This is proabably also one of the reasons for the lack of interest in
hunting harmonics.

In my verie collection there is a letter from CFGB, Goose Bay, Labrador,
Canada,
which I never heard on their fundamental of 1340 kHz.   Instead they were
loud and clear on their 6th harmonic for a couple of months in early
1956.  I believe my letter is only one out of several they sent out at the
time.
In it it says that the station was operated by the Royal Canadian Air Force
and that
the power was 250 W.

I would be interested to learn if there are people out there who hold QSL´s
for
harmonics, specifying the frequency received, and from what stations.