[HCDX]: Countries List

Hello, friends,

"The same procedure as every year!" (Freddy Frinton; Dinner for One).

Last year - I think - a big discussion took place last year on Country Lists.
Big ballyhoo but nothing real.

Just like this.

Is it really impossible to create a list for any DX-Organisation valuable??
But
the Big Bosses of each Organisation (EDXC, NASWA a.s.o ... a.s.o.) are
unable to find a solution like DXCC for ham radio operators. Everyone regards
his list as 'non plus ulta' and cannot accept other opinions. Create a Round
Table and talk!!! In the age of Internet and eMail there are no problems to
get
in touch.

It is my opinion: take the DXCC-List, wipe out all countries without broad-
casting stations, wipe out all countries which do not fulfill the regulariae
as
a normal accepted and/or independent country and you will get a common
Radio Country List. Maybe you find some other points of wiping out or putting
in radio countries. That is your work, Big Bosses,  ;->>

Folks, go on .............

73 de Klaus/DL 3 EAY and DE 2 JLS

BTW: I only know EDXC, and DXCC-List, and the former ADDX-list, too.