Re: [HCDX]: Who has a harmonic verified?

Re: [HCDX]: Who has a harmonic verified?

I have a few QSLs for US MW station harmonics - until I realized how counterproducive QSLing harmonics could be. If they do believe the report, they may well do something to fix the harmonic! Thus putting an end to the DX we had in the first place. This is necessary only in very rare cases where the harmonic falls on an emergency frequency which might endanger life. So please, do not even try to QSL harmonics unless this is the case.

Glenn Hauser