[HCDX]: Vanuatu

Hi guys,

really exotic tunes this morning from Radio Vanuatu: I thought I was on the
wrong frequency when I heard them playing songs like "Viva España" and other
pasodobles (they must have Spanish week or something). The yellow bird
interval signal and the news at 0700 confirmed that this came indeed from
Vanuatu. Here are the details of my log:

VANUATU:  4960 R. Vanuatu, music program presented by OM (for a change...),
US pop, followed by a short South pacific instrumental tune and pasodobles
until the news, YB, news at 0700 spoken by YL. SINPO 23422, 0653-0710, 24
Nov 99.

73, Enzio