[HCDX]: Observations on 12140

Hello again,

this morning I could receive once again an extremely poor signal on 12140
kHz. From 6.57 to 7.00 UTC I listened to a piece of music, which I would
call "typically South Pacific style". It's a kind of music, which can be
heard also via NBC Port Moresby or via SIBC Honiara. At 7.00 came a time
signal with 6 peeps followed by a female voice (news?) until 7.10 UTC. The
language seemed to be English. After that time I unfortunately had to go in
my office.

I know well that these observations as well as my first 12140-notice from
last weekend are not coincident with the published broadcast schedule of the
University of the South Pacific in Fiji. However what else should it be? Any
ideas? I especially would like to ask our friends from Australia and New
Zealand. Did you observe that station recently? Who does know more?

I hope that the mystery on 12140 will be solved soon.

vy 73

Michael Schnitzer
mschnitzer@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Receiver: JRC NRD-525
Antenna: 25m longwire & DX-One Professional
Location: Hassfurt, Germany