[HCDX]: Unid on 9700

Was  band scanning this evening at 0251 UTC came across a very well produced program of Mexican Marrriuchi music. Frequency= 9845.4( note: using a R-390/URR maybe 9845 but I did Calabrate it, and this receiver is accurate), program details where music followed by female announcer with mentions of "Musica Mexico Classica"  followed by interviews on the streets with musicians at 0254. Male announcer with mentions of both Mexico and Costa Rica. Program continued with more music, sign off in very rapid Spanish at  0327 ( I.D Radio Polanas INTL? ) and off air. Not  exactly hard DX, SINPO=44444, but nice program. Would appreciate ideas on this, does'nt match up  with Passport at all.  Thanks Jon Oldenburg