Re: [HCDX]: MW DX TIPS / WDXR

Patrick Martin wrote:

> Funny all I heard was KCID mention, no KSRV. Maybe they aren't 100% //.

Could well be, I'm not able to monitor the frequency now. Here's a direct
quote from Dale Jeffries, the verie-signer of KCID and KSRV, in response to
my inquiry about hearing a KSRV phone number on 1490 AM:

"Dear Mika,
     That was for sure the signal of KCID 1490 and the signal of KSRV 1380.
We have combined both signals to expand our coverage area.
Once you get out of the area that 1490 broadcast another station in Oregon
is at 1490 AM that station is located in a town called Baker City, it is
about 100 miles from KCID. It sounds like you continue to have fun listening
to the station in the U.S.. Have to run, have a merry christmas."

End quote.

73s
Mika Makelainen