[HCDX]: Hurricane effect on Horby short wave site.

[HCDX]: Hurricane effect on Horby short wave site.

Dear Radiio Friends,
	As you might have heard, a strong wind, reaching hurricane strenght
(at least the Swedish definition for "orkan") hit the southern part of
Sweden some time ago.
Unfortunately, the short wave site of Teracom, radiating the programmes of
Radio Sweden, was hit.
Most of the damage was quickly fixed and few transmissions were deleted.
However, a the strong wind caused a LP antenna to fall down.
Pictureof this can be seen at:
http://www.rd.teracom.se/hurricane/hurricane.htm

As the heigt is around 60 meters from the normal position, there is not much
left to fix.
I hope you can imagine the force of the wind and we can assure you that we
have done our best to minimize the inconvenience for you who are listening.
If you have any additional questions or perhaps a new LP for sale, do not
hesitate to drop me a line.

Yours sincerely, Magnus Nilsson, Hf Frequency Planning, Teracom AB