[HCDX]: Re: DX Report 99-78/Chinese Lesson

[HCDX]: Re: DX Report 99-78/Chinese Lesson

Hi Glenn and all,

I must say I was mildly surprised to find my mail to you and Wolfgang B.
included in todays DX Report. Not only has it nothing much to do with
dxing - I also never meant to put myself under the spotlight like this
and would have preferred to be asked whether or not it´s alright to
publish it. Also, I might have phrased things slightly different.

Anyhow, we don´t need to make a fight out of this now. I just felt I
should state my feelings about it. With this the matter is closed for me
and, I shall continue enjoying your DX-Reports.

By this I´d also like to invite Olle Alm to share some of his knowledge
with us. It would definitely make ID´ing Chinese stations a lot easier.
Should anyone be interested in discussing things Tibetan with me,
she/he´s of course very welcome. But I doubt it´ll be of much interest
for this here DX-list...

A very merry xmas and a happy and healthy New Year to all, and lots good
of DX !!!

73 de Thomas