[HCDX]: A short trip to NYC

Hi there. Maybe some people know me (through the list
of course). I'm taking a short trip to the States (i
am going to stay in New York City till January 3rd.)
and i would like to know the addresses of some radio
stores. I am interested in buying the Kenwood R-5000,
or the Sony ICF 7600SW, but i'd like to know if there
are cheap places (maybe bargains) where i can find
(and possibly buy) these sets.
Please reply to:

corilloclla@xxxxxxxxx

I will be checking this account during my travel.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Moises