Re: [HCDX]: Re: DX Report 99-78/Chinese Lesson

Re: [HCDX]: Re: DX Report 99-78/Chinese Lesson

Thomas,

If you're interested in learning more Chinese as it relates to DXing, I
suggest you consult Hans van den Boogert's excellent primer on this
subject at:

http://www.swl.net/radiochina/chinese/fun.html

73's

George

By this I´d also like to invite Olle Alm to share some of his knowledge
with us. It would definitely make ID´ing Chinese stations a lot easier.
Should anyone be interested in discussing things Tibetan with me,
she/he´s of course very welcome. But I doubt it´ll be of much interest
for this here DX-list...