Re: [HCDX]: RE: 1584 test (Radio Caroline?)

Re: [HCDX]: RE: 1584 test (Radio Caroline?)

Hi,

The correct address is: Postbus 11122, 3505 BC  Utrecht, the Netherlands.
According to the verifcation I received for my report on the test
transmissions in May 1999 there is an e-mail-address like
radiocaroline@xxxxxx  The fax number is +3130 2445580. So have a try !

During the month of May 1999 the power used was only some watts. I live
about 9 km's away from the transmitter location; signal strength was about
S4-5; now I have to use the attenuator of my Lowe HF 225 Europa to avoid
overload. According to the licence the maximum power will be 1.25 kW. The
director of Quality Radio B.V., mr. R. Poeze, wrote me that the power will
be 1000 W ERP someday.

The present testprogrammes consist of a loop tape of about 1.25 hour with
announcements in Dutch and English. As station name is used "15 84 AM";
however, from time to time the Caroline-bell is being heard.

73's,

Henk Poortvliet
Postbus 583
3700 AN  Zeist